The Boxes Cast Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ricky and Logan Play: Infinity Part 1

2 posters

Go down

Ricky and Logan Play: Infinity Part 1 Empty Ricky and Logan Play: Infinity Part 1

Post by lemoncore584 Sun May 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Hey there Boxkateers! As the title said, Ricky and Logan play a game that goes by the name of Infinity. It's a short game made on a program called RPG Maker 2003. Hope you enjoy!

Infinity Part 1: A New Start!

If the game seems to interest you, there's a free download link in the description. Any questions or concerns? Just comment on this topic or comment on youtube. Until part 2 comes out! ^^

Last edited by lemoncore584 on Mon May 13, 2013 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
lemoncore584
lemoncore584

https://theboxescast.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Ricky and Logan Play: Infinity Part 1 Empty Re: Ricky and Logan Play: Infinity Part 1

Post by Aya Drevis Sun May 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Logan. When I gets down (.. or up?) thurr, I wanna play The Witch's House. Is that okay with you guys?

- Aya
Aya Drevis
Aya Drevis

Back to top Go down

Ricky and Logan Play: Infinity Part 1 Empty Re: Ricky and Logan Play: Infinity Part 1

Post by lemoncore584 Sun May 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Fine by me. Does that mean you'd record yourself playing it? I'm only assuming, though. :3
lemoncore584
lemoncore584

https://theboxescast.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya Drevis Sun May 12, 2013 11:13 pm

lemoncore584 wrote:Fine by me. Does that mean you'd record yourself playing it? I'm only assuming, though. :3

Yeah. Thanks, but I need the equipment.. ; 0 ; Help?

[sorry to ask..]
Aya Drevis
Aya Drevis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down